Monday, October 29, 2007

Guaranteed to Brighten Any Monday!

If you want to see the absolute cutest little girl EVER, click on the picture below. It is a video of my niece Kathryne singing Twinkle, Twinkle to me. She learns these songs in preschool, and then usually sings them to me on the phone. Sarah (K's other aunt) told her she was making a video for Aunt Bethany, so what she says at the end (as she reaches for the camera) is, "Bethany sing it," telling me it's my turn, like we do on the phone. This video is guaranteed to brighten any ole' Monday. : )


P.S.--Pray for this little girl. Her paternal side of the family has decided to contest the abandonment charges we filed. You can see how cute she is, but she needs to be securely in the custody of someone who will love her and take care of her, even in her ever-so-slightly-less-than-cute moments. Custody does not need to be given to someone who seems to care about her only from time to time, and even then only as a posession to be shown off.

4 comments:

esp said...

adorable indeed! It definitely brightened my day.

Bethany said...

P.S.--See that hat on the video? I crocheted that last spring for her...as you can tell, she's grown since then and it's a wee bit tight! ; )

KMH said...

OH THE CUTENESS!!

Unknown said...

She is SO CUTE.

I hope the future hearings go well!